GenX grows Up

A day in the life - various normal and not-so-normal events. Open the door and come on in...

Wednesday, November 1

NaBloPoMo

http://www.fussy.org/nablopomo

Yup - a post a day - no matter how stupid. Halloween - OVER, in the can, see ya next year. Christmas - less than two months away from crazy holiday happiness.

I love Christmas - I absolutely love it. It's the one bright thing in the middle of dark days and cold days/nights. I love the lights and the decorations. I love teh cooking and camaraderie. I love the holiday parties and the excuses to shop for all my loved ones. I love the time together decorating and picking out a tree at our favorite place. I love the christmas movies - all the old Christmas Carol versions (the 1938 or the 1951? 51, of course, and then there's the 1984 with George C. Scott) and It's a Wonderful Life, The Grinch and it goes on and on.


If you like to be organized, you can go to the organized christmas website and get it all together. But if you're like me, you'll be running around on the 23rd like a chicken with your head cut off.

And don't forget to google some personalized santa letters for the kids!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home