GenX grows Up

A day in the life - various normal and not-so-normal events. Open the door and come on in...

Wednesday, August 9

Mistakes that make your stomach drop

Have you ever made a mistake that made your stomach drop?

Yup. I hate that.
Like today, when I sent this one url to some of my friends and family and then one of them emails back to let me know that the website had totally inappropriate info on the website. Ugh. I just hate that feeling. And there's no taking things back either.

I haven't gotten sucked into email forwarding in a while, but there are always ones that slip through the cracks and you kind of think, why in the world would this person send this to me?! Well, today I am on the other side of that. I do not like that feeling. It sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home